Since 1908, West View Savings Bank has been serving our
customers and the community well by providing quality
banking services. We are proud of our continued growth and
strength that has been a tradition for many years.
West View Savings Bank is a Pennsylvania-chartered, SAIF-insured
stock savings bank conducting business from six offices in
the North Hills Suburbs of Pittsburgh. Originally organized
in 1908 under Pennsylvania law as West View Building & Loan
Association, West View changed its name to West View Savings
and Loan Association in 1954. In June 1992, West View
converted to a Pennsylvania-chartered mutual savings bank.
The Savings Bank converted to the stock form of ownership in
November 1993. WVS Financial Corp. is the parent holding
company of West View Savings Bank organized in July 1993 as
a Pennsylvania-chartered unitary bank holding company and
acquired 100% of the common stock of the Savings Bank.