West View Savings Bank is a community bank based in the northern suburbs of the Pittsburgh, PA region. We are always looking for employees who share our vision and values of customer and community service.
We are recruiting for Part-Time Tellers to work at all of our branch office locations. Schedule may vary from 30 - 35 hours per week, including Saturday mornings.
As an experienced member of the branch team, you will be responsible for maintaining customer service standards while promoting the bank and its services, as appropriate for the customers. Deliver quality customer service while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures in areas such as security, check cashing, cash handling, new accounts, and all teller functions. Help to research and resolve problems. Eager to contribute as part of the team while delivering a positive banking experience for customers.
Minimum requirements of the job include -
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years teller experience or equivalent retail or cash handling
- Experience working in a bank environment preferred
- 6 months of customer service experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills with proficiency in Windows based applications
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to lift heavy coin trays and stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to work weekends based on branch needs
West View Savings Bank is an equal employment opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free work environment and perform pre-employment background testing.
Please email your resume/cover letter to email@example.com or mail to our Human Resources Department at:
West View Savings Bank
Attention: Human Resource Department
9001 Perry Highway
Pittsburgh, PA 15237